How can I make over the outside of my shed?

PattyVimarhonorCheryl Williamsen
+1

• Fiddledd224

Tam, a photo would help greatly so I can see what you are starting with. Also, what is your budget and your "dream" finish? Another photo of the house/location of the shed would help so we can help you with a completed shed that looks attractive in its setting.

• Cheryl Williamsen

Wood sheds are subject to termites and steel ones rust.

Those deteriorations should be addressed first.

We look forward to getting your pic.

• Vimarhonor

Hello!

Please consider posting a photo. If we can see what you have to work with we will then be able to offer realistic suggestions on how you might be able to improve it.

Years ago we refurbished our wooden shed by replacing the wooden floor with new plywood and the exterior siding with T11. A flowerbox was added for decorative accent.

• Patty

I have no idea what your shed looks like,or what your taste is. I have an old shed I'm going to paint different colors. I'm one of those"funky"gardeners that like things different. Nothing tacky,just 3 or 4 nice colors used on individual planks. Good luck.