How can I make a backboard for my dartboard w/o making a lot of holes?

TammyluDennis LouieVimarhonor
+2

I want to make a backboard for my dartboard using a wall panel. Should I apply corckeboard in between the wall and the panel? I’m using finishing nails just in case I decide to remove it. Looking for some easy way to frame without making to many holes in the wall.

• Kelli L. Milligan

You can use homosote behind the dart board panel. Dont worry so much about nail or screw holes, very easy to repair.

• Vimarhonor

I purchased a xlg picture frame from the thrift store and placed a black painted wood panel inside them mounted the dartboard inside. It works very well. Alternatively you could use a cork center.

• Dennis Louie

You can buy a large piece of cork board and attach it to your wall using industrial strength Velcro which is available at any home repair big box store. The Velcro will hold anything without failure! No holes or nails!

• Tammylu

Maybe you could get a piece of that lightweight foam insulation from Lowe's or home depot, cut it to what ever size you need and attach to wall with heavy duty command strips or velcro and then attach your dartboard to that also with heavy duty velcro.