What is the best way to remove bathroom wallpaper?

MeKathy Gunter LawGayle
+2

• Peggy Burnette

Hi this is Peggy. I have tried this and it works well. Good luck with your project.

Suggested clip · 115 seconds

How to Remove Old Wallpaper For Dummies - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvBdijrPSGA

q what is the best way to remove bathroom wallpaper
  • Val Hawkins

Use a spray bottle full of vinegar water! Keep wetting paper as you scrape it off!

• Gayle

You can also use downy softener and water in a spray bottle.. 50/50 and it smells good to 😃😃

• Kathy Gunter Law

Peel as much as possible from the walls.

If you can't get to the backing, you may need to score the paper with a tool. Paper Tiger is easy to find. Light pressure because you don't want to damage the wall behind the paper.

Mix 50/50 fabric softener & warm water in a spray bottle or garden sprayer. I've read that vinegar is as effective but I have never used it.

Allow the mixture to sit for 5 - 10 minutes so that it saturates the adhesive on the paper backing.

Scrape with a plastic scraper.

Once it is all removed, wash the walls with warm soapy water (blue Dawn is my go-to) and a microfiber cloth.

• Me

Thank you