1) Dismantle pallet using pallet buster to take apart pallets in combination with a crowbar. Lightly sand the pallets after taking them apart.
How to Make a Rustic Style Pallet Wood Side Table
If you’re looking for inexpensive furniture, build your own with pallet wood. I love this side table with rustic style.
When we needed a side table in our living room next to the recliner…we turned to pallets, of course. I love how this pallet wood side table with rustic style turned out.
2) Create a platform base for the table by making a square and then covering the top with pallet wood planks.
3) Attach side walls. Cut all of the pallet wood planks down to the same size and wrapped them around the base and nailed in at the bottom.
4) Build and attach shelf and top of the pallet wood side table. We added a shelf about 5-6 inches from the top. To do this, we drew a light pencil line around the table, cut the pallet wood down to size, held them in place and nailed from the outside. We added pallet wood planks to the top of the shelf and nailed them on around the edge from the top.
5) Seal the pallet wood side table. We rubbed on a finishing wax.
Isn’t that just the cutest little pallet wood side table you’ve ever seen?
Top Hometalk Projects
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go