Asked on Sep 15, 2019

How do I restuff a recliner cushion that cannot be removed?

Barbara - design2bhappy.comMorgan McBride4720077
+4

Over the past 4 years of sitting on my recliner the cushion has become flat. How can I revitalize it WITHOUT reupholstering it?

• Cynthia H

Well you could add a cushion on top.

• Barbara - design2bhappy.com

I have fixed chairs for clients without reupholstering by accessing the cushion from the bottom of the chair. My upholstery shop removes the lining and replaces the cushion for a small fee. I am not sure if this is possible with a recliner but figured it was worth mentioning. Good Luck.

• 4720077

I remember paying $75. The price will vary depending on the chair and how involved it is to access the cushion. I recommend taking good photos of the chair, including the bottom and emailing it to a few upholstery shops that are local to you for a quote. It is an easy way to get answers without dragging it all over town. I would love to know if this solution works for you.

• Na

I dont think it does. will have to look closer!

• Barbara - design2bhappy.com

I apologize if this is a duplicate response. I thought I replied but I don't see that it posted. Anyhow-I paid $75 but the price will vary depending on the chair and how difficult it is to access the cushion. I recommend taking photos of the chair, including its bottom and emailing them to a few local upholstery shops for a quote. This way you don't have to cart it all over town to get answers.