How do I make a large spice rack for my wall?

PamelaEmilyDeb K
+4

• Deb K

Hi Jo Anne, hope this helps you, it can be new wood and any color you like take the basic idea and add your personal touches!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33979R3JApg

• Emily

I use the small cabinet on the right for spices. It holds a lot of large jars. We have to redo face as now it only opens as wide as door. Have to remake so it can open fully so shelves can be seen in their entirety.

• Pamela

Hi ! You can cut into your wall between the studs ( as long as it's an inside wall ) and make inset shelving.

• Jo Anne Ratcliff

That's a great idea but I live in a apartment. Effency. I have a huge collection of spices . I love baking and cooking. I'm wanting something that will organize them so I can see each one and have easy access so I don't have to search and find what I'm hunting for.

• Pamela

Try magnetic tins and put on your refrigerator or get a piece of sheet metal from home depot and hang on the wall