Love this webpage!!!!

Abby and MattSallyDesertRose
+4

This is so an average, down to earth craft page, everyday homemakers, love to check out what they are up to. I really like that we communicate with each other, really nice, no worries when we have question. Feel so blessed!!

Just passing it forward, Sally.

• Shannon

Me too. Awesome.

• Scarlet Paolicchi

I agree. Everyone is so nice

• Cher @ Designs By Studio C

Hi, Sally!

It's a great page and there are so many wonderful ideas and projects to share! Have a great day!

• Janice

Sally, I totally agree with you. There are so many creative and crafty people who are willing to take the time to share with others. I browse through most of the posts and usually learn some tip I can use at some point or if nothing else it inspires some ideas for me to adapt to a project in the future. Love this site! How nice of you to comment!

• DesertRose

Sally, thank you so much for your kind comment! Gratitude is so refreshing. You made our day, thank you for visiting with us!

• Sally

You are very welcome!!!, Sincerely, Sally

• Abby and Matt

So sweet! its such a great community!