Asked on Nov 7, 2019


Kelli L. MilliganCJ


How can I fix this ? It's from water from my husband taking a shower it has a small hole from wear and tear .and we don't have a lot of money to afford some one professionally do it we are wanting to do a black splash after we fix it can anyone please tell me what I can do to to do this my self and what I need to buy on products . For some reason it will not let me post the pictures on here if someone is willing to message me I can send you the pictures please help me. Thanks.

2 answers
  • CJ
    on Nov 7, 2019

    Hi Trish, maybe you could try replying on your post you could get a photo to attach. There is an outline of a camera just below this reply box, on the left. Hopefully it will cooperate for you and we can see what it is you need help with.

    Good luck!

  • Kelli L. Milligan
    on Nov 7, 2019

    I'll try to help.

Your comment...