Christmas Ornaments Made With Shower Curtain Rings

$5

To make your christmas ornaments you don't have to spend a lot. With only $ 5 dollars you can create 12 different ornaments for your Christmas tree and decorate them the way you like it.

Place a dot of hot glue on the closure and glue the first end of the cord (twine) to the curtain ring and then continue covering the entire ring.

When you finish covering the entire ring ,cut the excess and glue the end of the twine. 

Add the pearl stickers. These come with glue, but if you want to make sure they are well glued you can apply hot glue to glue them.

With the decorative ribbon of the color you want to decorate your Christmas tree, make some small bows to decorate the bottom of the ornament.

Then with a thinner twine or with the same ribbon make a "loop" and glue it in the back to create that part of where you are going to hang them.

With the same ornament you can create different by simply adding other ribbons or interlacing the ribbon between the pearls

DIY Tutoriales y mucho más

• Sheila Edwards

I was just thinking that would make great napkin rings. Thanks for the idea.

• TK

I thought the same thing! I’m glad I’m not the only one who still likes real napkins 😊

• Cheré

Thank you for sharing your idea and the pictures! I will do both the ornaments and Christmas Napkin rings. I’ll see if my 3 1/2 and 5 yr old grands want to join in the fun! 🥰🎄❤️

• Grammy Sandy

How long do you cut the twine?

• Susan Hamme

I made several of these wreaths and I used about 58" of twine on a 2" curtain ring. I hope this helps.

• Daisy@TX

Thanks for sharing!

• Susan Hamme

I so enjoyed making these simple and inexpesive ornaments! I added a pin to the back to wear as a pin on my jacket and received quite a few compliments. Great idea for teachers and bus drivers and anyone you want to share the Christmas spirit with. Thank you so much for this idea.