Holiday Tablescape

$50

This tablescape is perfect for the holidays from Thanksgiving through Christmas!

The most important thing is to start with a clear and clean table of course!

I got the eucalyptus wreath from one of my favorite stores- At Home. I’ve used real eucalyptus in the past, but it died after a short time. So artificial is what I decided on this year!

I also got a wide, unscented white candle from At Home, and for safety placed it on a plate that it fit on nicely.

I also bought two of these glass vases. I loved how they were long and would help fill the length of the table.

I simply put some clementines in first, filled it with water, leaving about 1-2 inches of space and then fresh cranberries on top.

I placed the wreath around the larger white candle and added floating candles to each vase with the fruit.

Chargers always step up your place settings. The chargers and the plates are disposable and from At Home as well.

Candle lit!

And now all we needed was to plate our dinner and eat!

• Jane Doe

Yes, it definitely ads color and is creative. But, I can hear my brothers at our formal holiday meal looking at those oranges and berries. What in the hell is that?

• Jeannie

I love the look of the fruit! It is nice to see something different then flowers that die quickly. Nice job and what a pretty table you have made. Enjoy your Holidays and thanks for sharing all the info!!

• Barbara Morgan

I wonder if this would last longer if the fruits were artificial? I think it would be an idea to play with.

• Linda

Really pretty and simple to do. I think I might opt for the faux fruits and berries too, and the water, and the floating candles.

• Julie Endlich

Very pretty!