5 Minute Modern Planter

$15

Make a tabletop modern planter in five minutes for fifteen bucks!

Buy supplies

To make this super simple planter, hit up the plumbing aisle at your local home improvement store and grab some PVC couplings.

Here I picked up 3" and 4" sizes, round hollow shapes and pieces that look like funnels.

Remove UPC codes

In case yours came with UPC codes stamped directly onto the PVC like mine did, just grab some acetone and a rag, it'll wipe right off.

Be sure to stop by my fun blog for all sorts of other awesome projects at Flipping the Flip!

Cut some screen material

I have some spare window screen material around (thanks big dog Finn) so I cut some small rectangles to fit within the funnel shaped PVC part.

Glue in screen

Dab on a few dots of super glue inside then press the screen material onto it. You might need to hold it down. Try not to get the glue all over yourself like I did. Man, it's sticky stuff.

Stack and plant

Head outside, stack the funnel part into the round part and voila! Instant planter!

Modern, minimal, chic, adorable, cheap, and easy! What could be better?!

Enjoy

Of course you can grab some spray paint and paint these up if you'd like which originally was my intention but I ended up liking the plain white so much, I let them be.

So lightweight, you can move them around easily. Make a bunch and you've got an awesome display!

To learn more about the modular pallet wood patio coffee table these spiffy planters are sitting on, click here!

Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
15 Memorial Day Crafts
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
Becky at Flipping the Flip

• Pam

Are these self watering planters?

• Marta

I assume water will still drain through the mesh, what do you use to keep the water contained from leaking through to a tabletop, possibly ruining a table?