It only had the front 2 legs so I knew it needed new furniture legs. I ordered some from Amazon and got to sanding
Fresh Coat of Paint Goes a Long Way
I got this chest of drawers on my local Facebook marketplace. I liked the lines and the cool grain that was peeking through the old varnish
I sanded the drawers and top with an electric sander and sandpaper grit 120/220/320
Once that was done I came up with a design and got to taping with frogtape.
I used the color polo blue by Benjamin Moore as well as gold for the design on the top.
I used penetrating stain to enhance the grain on the front drawers and the top. I also added brass hardware to make it easier to open as it was an older piece
I applied wipe on poly as a top coat.
Once the legs came in I painted those blue as well and it was time for pictures.
This was a quick and amazing transformation which was easy to accomplish with some paint.
If you like this transformation and would like to see more in real-time follow me on Instagram @andreapalmai.