Rustic Fall Decor With Martha Stewart Vintage Decor Paint

I live in the country so each year I love for my fall decor to have a strong Rustic vibe. The Martha Stewart vintage decor paint gave my fall decor the perfect element to work around.
fall decor martha stewart vintage paint girly rustic chic, crafts, rustic furniture, seasonal holiday decor
Using this 4 step process is super easy! Visit Fynes Designs for a full photo step by step tutorial. The paint works wonderful on wood (such as the harvest sign) metal (such as the bin) glass, and fabric.
Look what I started with! This old basin was headed straight for the trash when I rescued it. The paint when on wonderfully and had great adhesion.
After applying the pain, allow the paint to dry for 1-2 hours. By gently sanding the surface you will reveal the color underneath giving it the desired vintage look.. Sand as much or little as you'd like to achieve your desired results.
To complete the look apply a coat of vintage decor clear wax (one of my favorite new products!)
Easily create a rustic harvest sign by applying vinyl letters to the surface before applying the second coat of paint. See the blog for a full tutorial.
Virginia Fynes