{Room Reveal} Our Two Youngest Boys' Shared Bedroom

I have several diy projects that went into this room: upholstered headboards with nailhead trim, Restoration Hardware inspired faux brushed steel finish on the locker cabinet, a chalkboard wall, a revamped bookcase with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint...lots more to check out in the link below.
Restoration Hardware inspired faux brushed steel finish on the Ikea PS cabinet. The red wagon beneath the cabinet is a toy box.
Bead board and crown molding was added to the bookshelf that I rescued from our storage building. The beadboard was then painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.
Tricia @ Simplicity In The South

• User

bello!!

• Fiona Dorse

You are one of the few homedecorators that could decorate for a living! Very elegant without being 'naf' and so easy to keep clean! It has the loveliest warm and welcoming feeling to it. Lovely Mum and lucky boys! :-)