Bedroom/sewing room

+6
Hometalkers...posts some pics of of your bedroom slash sewing room. I am at a loss as to how to incorporate the two :-) I will post my bedroom later.
  • Mzc Mzc on Mar 21, 2015
    Is this bedroom a spare/guest room or will it be lived in? How often do you sew - big hobby or sometimes mending?
    • Linda fleet Linda fleet on Mar 26, 2015
      @Mzc It is my bedroom. I want it to have a bedroom feel to it but still make space for my sewing. I don't do big projects just sew for myself at times. I am a newby.
  • Gloria Duy Gloria Duy on Mar 21, 2015
    This is my sewing room which I use as a guest room too. It is nice and neat because of what I did to the closet! I wallpapered the back wall and put an old desk in there. I cut off the bottom of an old shelf unit and put it on top of the desk . My house was on a Woman's club house walk this year and the closet and pantry were the favorite things!
  • Barbara Kelley Barbara Kelley on Mar 21, 2015
    i also have my bedroom / sewing room thinking about buying me a shed for my back yard for my sewing / scrapebooking / and crafts .now i can turn my bedroom in to a beauitful place to be.
  • I did a craft room/bedroom that might give you a couple ideas. Adding some decor into the sewing/craft room side and using cohesive accent colors for both parts helped me blend the two sides. http://www.hometalk.com/3238441/combining-a-craft-room-guest-room-into-a-cohesive-organized-space
    I will show mine when all done but keep sending me ideas ht'ers :-)
  • Mar3090805 Mar3090805 on Nov 24, 2015
    my spare has to accommodate guests occasionally, but I use it as a sewing room. I am in the process of having a murphy bed installed for the guests, but can be out of sight when not needed.