Beach Themed Summer Vignette Using an Old Tool Box

I picked up this old, dingy tool box at a garage sale a couple of years ago. I had grand plans of giving it a makeover and using the tool box as a centerpiece for our dining room table.
beach themed summer vignette using an old tool box, home decor, repurposing upcycling
Needless to say, my color choice resulted in a project fail and the toolbox went down to the basement.
Recently, I was in the basement looking for something I could use for under our T.V. when I came across the tool box again. A coat of yellow paint and some jute twine later and I can guarantee that tool box will not be going back to the basement.
I decided to do a beach themed vignette for summer. I filled the box with sand, added shells, drift wood, faux succulents and candles.
You can stop by the blog to see more pictures.
Kristine(Teeny Ideas)

1 comment