Bathroom storage ideas

+2
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 10, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/categories/organizing/bathroom/organizers-storage

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Dec 10, 2017
    I love the over the door shelf idea, in addition to the narrow bathroom cabinets that are quite narrow offer limited storage options.

• Mogie Mogie on Dec 10, 2017
    Over the toilet shelving unit, inexpensive door hanging units normally used for storing shoes, plastic coated wire shelving in the shower to hold things like shampoo, razors, soap, etc.

• Emily Emily on Dec 10, 2017
    I have shelves that go the width and length (one side each for either one) in my bathroom and my daughter copied this idea for hers. This is a lot of additional storage space. As you see the sink shelf holds another shelf! Our bathrooms are in older houses that have not had bathrooms updated, so this look, may not work with contemporary houses but it does give lots of storage. The main thing is to assess your own bathroom situation and think what spaces can hold things or what things can be enlarged, decreased etc. to best fit your needs and that of the space you have. In our bathroom we had no built in vanity, just a sink. So my husbands built two movable cabinets, one for himself and one for me. They each have a drawer and the cabinet on mine holds towels etc. and his holds cleaning supplies and wash cloths. The cabinets are the exact height of the sink and the tops are each a single marble tile, that is easy to clean and serves as a counter. We also have a small shelf over the toilet for extra storage.