How do I create more storage space in a smaller bathroom?

+1

I am moving to a new home and the bathroom has no storage space, except for under the vanity. Large mirror above the sink, and no medicine cabinet.

• Mary lu Mary lu on Jan 28, 2019

is there room to put a shallow cabinet on another wall?

• Susan Davia Susan Davia on Jan 28, 2019

I put in a small cabinet that is multipurpose,linen,medicne and extra TP storage..if you have no extra floor space think about putting shelves on the wall higher up

• V Smith V Smith on Jan 28, 2019

Your best option might be over the toilet. You can do a free standing unit, shelves on brackets or a wall hung cabinet. If you go this way it is a good idea to keep small stuff away from the area. My father was a plumber and he was called out countless times to clear a toilet after something fell from above.

• Eileen Eileen on Jan 28, 2019

Over the toilet shelves (you could do floating shelves), you can buy a mirrored cabinet shelf that you could mount to the wall, you could even mount a full cabinet above the toilet or on the wall.