Ideas for bathroom backsplash?

+3
Just for a small area around the sink .

• Just Retired Just Retired on Jun 22, 2017
    Depending on the era of your house tin ceiling tiles look nice. You know the ones like the Victorian houses had in their kitchen ceilings. They are easy to apply to walls and really easy to keep clean and come in a variety of patterns and colors

• Teresa Teresa on Jun 22, 2017
    I love the new glass tiles and that you could probably find the mirrored ones which would brighten and make the room appear larger. Easy clean up also.

• Gma Kirk Gma Kirk on Jun 22, 2017
    Depending on your style preferences, you could use a piece of pallet wood, tile that complements any other tile in the room (I wouldn't try to match unless you can get exactly the same tile), or a scrap piece of granite counter top. Any of these can be mounted with construction adhesive.

• C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on Jun 22, 2017
    I love the glass press on back splash tile you can buy now at Lowe's or Home Depot . They have beautiful colors and designs.

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jun 22, 2017
    I love nautical themed, so I'm a big fan of navy+white for bathroom backsplashes

• Chris Chris on Jun 22, 2017
    So strange, because navy and white are already the color themes in my kitchen and bath. Just not sure if I should go with a washable wall paper, vinyl stick up or ?.