What can I do about my ugly bathroom floor?

+2
  • Leann Lecik Leann Lecik on Nov 29, 2018

It’s linoleum I have seen on Pinterest some people paint linoleum with porch what is the best thing to do to get rid of this ugly floor a linoleum Also bathroom countertop has cigarette burn hole it’s light yellow I want my bathroom grey white blue

• Mogie Mogie on Nov 29, 2018

What about a ugly bathroom floor?

• Sasha Sasha on Nov 29, 2018

We purchased a precut piece of linoleum at Home Depot for $40.00 to replace the worn in our kid’s small bathroom. We laid the old linoleum outside in the yard and used it as a pattern to cut the new piece with scissors. We removed the moulding and spread the glue and laid the new linoleum. Then simply replace the moulding. Looks great, much easier than tiling.

• Pamela Pamela on Nov 29, 2018

I covered our ugly bathroom floors using peel & stick vinyl wood tone textured planks. It was super easy. It looks great !!!! And it was very cheap , I have a fairly small bathroom. I bought 2 boxes for about $30 (Total ) from Amazon.

• Kathy R Kathy R on Nov 29, 2018

check out this method of updating a floor that my friend did: http://blog.jaclynjameshome.com/diy-design/how-to-stencil-travertine-floors-in-13-steps/