How to make a oranizer for a pantie and sock drawer

+3
  • Eroque022810 Eroque022810 on Dec 31, 2017
    I would start out cheaply with cardboard covered in contact paper due to edges. So I would sort out my stuff see how much room is needed for each section and cut or use boxes to hold items. Some boxes that come to mind are tissue boxes,the rectangular ones that are generally low enough to fit in the drawer also plastic sandwich bag boxes for each color of socks or tights. If you have drawers that are deep and can accommodate a taller tissue box then I would use that for bras. Once you really see what works then you may want to change things out for wood piececs,but why this is cheaper looks great and can be rearranged as you like,more versatility. With whatever box you go with cut a larger opening so that it looks like a box without a lid, please do not leave it as is since the opening is too small and it will look like what it is. I believe I saw this project on this site and I would search under organization

• Dolores DeLuise Dolores DeLuise on Dec 31, 2017
    Cover tissue boxes with fabric or patterned paper to match your decor.

• Emily Emily on Dec 31, 2017
    I used baskets to sort these things. The underwear drawer has a shallow square basket in the middle of drawer. Panties are kept here. On either side I keep bras. My sock drawer also has a basket in the center but more of a rectangle (these both to accommodate shape of drawer) the sock drawer basket is also in the center. Black socks to the left of it, white socks to the right and colored socks in the middle.

• Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Dec 31, 2017
    Bed, Bath and Beyond sale them!

• Dana Mason Dana Mason on Jan 01, 2018
    If you are going for ultimate cheap.... wash out your soup cans as you use them and simply line the drawer with them. But make sure you have all metal snags pushed down in the cans to keep them from picking anything. You can also use baby wipe boxes, shoe boxes, or tack ribbon from front to back of the drawer.
    Or drop by the local habitat or goodwill store and pick up a bunch of tea cups or mugs. They will add weight to the drawer, so keep that in mind. But plastic cups are excellent for this.