I really need ideas for My Bedroom and Lounge Renovations!!

We have renovated.. nearly, the kitchen and ensuite. Pics show our style as slightly modern rustic.
I am really stuck on what to do with our bedroom, lounge and toy rooms?
Toy room is awkward to furnish with multiple doors.
The bedroom is small and the lounge is awkward. How should I lay it out, what furniture, accessories should I use, window treatments, flooring colours, carpet or floor boards? Please help.

Kitchen has slate floors, Tasmanian oak cupboard doors

what should I do with these horrible windows??

q all ideas on what to do with my bedroom and lounge renovations welcome, Lounge room view from corner by windows
Lounge room view from corner by windows

q all ideas on what to do with my bedroom and lounge renovations welcome

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Mar 28, 2017
    For the windows- I'd say pick curtains that inspire you, they'll transform the room. We picked maroon curtains for our bedroom and it turned it into a homey, welcoming space.

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Mar 28, 2017
    We also had oddly shaped rooms in our new apartment, what I ended up doing was using a website like http://planner.roomsketcher.com/ to map out all of my options for how to place my furniture in the room before shlepping all of the furniture around and around and around. You'd be surprised how many options you actually have when you can play around virtually with the design- best of luck!!!