What can I use as a bottom for a raised bed and where can I find it?

I have invasive black locust trees( the neighbors do, too) which sprout all over the yard)

  3 answers
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jul 15, 2018

    ,Hello Alberta, You local Disability shop should be able to help you, or you can buy them on -line. Are the tree sprouting up under your bed and is that why you need the Bed Raisers? If it is a and you need help, call your Local Authority and ash them for their advice with this problem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Best wishes............

  • Oliva Oliva on Jul 15, 2018

    Depending upon how high you want your raised bed, you could mount it atop a series of pallets, concrete blocks, or you could build a frame with a stainless steel/other metal bottom, and attach multipleposts to it for stability, atop which you attach your raised bed.

  • Sharon Sharon on Jul 15, 2018

    Most use a really heavy 6 mil. plastic in the beds to prevent wood rot and weeds. If you don't think you will get enough drainage, then I would go with one of the new garden bed liners, woven poly, to prevent too much water.