How to use cleaner on laminate?

Can you use Spic and Span disinfecting all purpose spray cleaner on laminate floors? What is a good cleaner for them? How about Fabuloso, is it good to use on wood laminate? thanks

• Bona was the only product I used on laminate floors when I had them. Do you know the manufacturer of your laminate floors? Laminate does not like water, so be careful.

• Emmen Emmen on Feb 02, 2019

If you go to Home Depot they have laminate floor cleaners. I really like the Rejuvenate laminate floor cleaner. If you use anything else you risk damaging your flooring. But if you really want to try it I’d find an inconspicuous spot and see what happens.

• Sylvia Sylvia on Feb 02, 2019

I have a Home Depot fairly close by and that is where we got the flooring, will check there and see, thanks

• William William on Feb 02, 2019

Bona for laminate floors. Follow manufacturers recommendations or warranty can be void. You can also destroy the finish with too harsh cleaners.