How can I remove hard water stains in my toilet bowl?

+3
  • Dfm Dfm on Mar 05, 2018
    pumice stone. Only way I found that got it off. You take plunger and get as much of the water down the drain as you can. Then use a pummy and scrub the stained area it does not hurt the toilet bowel. Use gloves of the disposable kind. I have cats 3 right now...so I have gloves on hand when changing the litter pans -all 6 of them.

• Sabrina Abbott Sabrina Abbott on Mar 06, 2018
    Yes to a pumice stone! I also use Barkeeper’s Friend for stained porcelain. I’ve never met a stain that those two products couldn‘t take care of.

• Patti Nequette Patti Nequette on Mar 06, 2018
    pumice stone

• Huntress Huntress on Mar 06, 2018
    Scrub it with barkeepers friend, amazing stuff. It is a scouring type liquid that gets rid of stains, rust and scale. You can get it at Wal-Mart. After cleaning and rinsing if you still have stain ,usually in the bottom on the bend part, When you will be gone for a few hours put some bleach in the bowl water, I use about 1/2 cup in a full bowl, close the lid and then flush when you get back.

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Mar 06, 2018
    pumice stone will do the trick- good luck!

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Mar 06, 2018
    coke ,or kool aide