How to clean a deeply scared fiberglass shower stall with rust & mold

+3
I'm a senior and need to be able to do something to clean this shower stall myself. I have been away, this allowed the mold to grow, the rust has been a life long fight. I live on a very fixed income so I need some advice on what I can do. The scaring was I had cleaned so hard in the past, it etched the fiberglass. I wish Santa had brought me a "new" shower, but, waa, waa!

• Lisa S. Lisa S. on Jan 01, 2018
    Can you just remove it, and put up a shower curtain?

• B. Enne B. Enne on Jan 01, 2018
    Since some fibreglass tubs are etched on purpose on the bottom to prevent falls, perhaps this video can help. You can buy Bang! at the Dollar Tree, and I am guessing it is a knockoff. I have had success with it in toilets and hard to clean surfaces. I wouldn't use it on new fibreglass for fear of etching, but since yours is damaged, it might help.
    Make sure to cover your mouth and nose.

• B. Enne B. Enne on Jan 01, 2018
    Okay this is interesting too. I'm wondering if the foam would be better for your application.

• Mimi Mimi on Jan 02, 2018
    I sure will try! Thank you so very much!! Happy New Year!