Spooky Spider Web Mason Jar Vases
It's always fun finding new ways to use Mason Jars. Here's a simple idea for making Spooky Spider Web Vases. decor
Mason Jars make fabulous Halloween decor!
To make these vases, grab some Mason Jars (this is a great way to recycle them), black spray paint (I used Design Master in Black), puffy paint, plastic spider rings, ribbons (if desired), hot glue and of course... flowers!
1. Spray paint the Mason Jars black.
2. Draw an "L" shape with the puffy paint, then make two additional diagonal lines.
3. Connect the line with smaller lines (using photo as a guide) and them repeat on the "bottom" of the L shape.
4. Let the paint harden overnight.
5. Snip the "ring" portion off of the back of the spiders.
6. Attach the spider(s) to the web(s) with hot glue.
7. Add ribbons if desired.
8. Add some blooms.
#RusticFall #halloween #Falldecor #masonjars #Halloweendecor #recycle #upcycle #Love2Repurpose #TrickorTreat
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!
Published October 15th, 2014 11:41 PM
2 of 34 comments