How to apply moulding to separate the wall in two?

  4 answers
  • It sounds like you are looking for chair molding. Check with your local home improvement store. They have lots of styles.

  • 27524803 27524803 on Dec 13, 2017
    horizontally or vertically ??

  • Gale Allen Jenness Gale Allen Jenness on Dec 13, 2017
    are you trying to separate vertically or horizontally? Vertically your looking for a chair molding, although there’s many designs of molding you could still use! Pretty much the same if your wanting to separate a wall going horizontall, except I would use a much wider moulding at least 5-6“ wide. I’m actually seperating a wall like that now where a part of the wall is in my dinning room and the rest of the wall goes down my hallway!

  • Cindy Cindy on Dec 13, 2017
    I recommend that you go to your local home improvement center and talk to someone in the lumber department. They can show you all the different choices in molding and what would go well with your decor. You might even decide to make your own. It's definitely worth the trip.