This time of year we have indoor plants, ie rosemary tree.

+1
I water only weekly, give a decent watering. What kind of fertilizer or soil
amendments can be used to keep from drying out so can be planted as
a perennial in the yard.
thank you for your assistance.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 05, 2017
    what ia your location to make sure you can save it as a perennial? If it is drying out in a post that I would re-pot it.Do not add any amendments or fertilizer until it is officially planted in the correct location and has established for a full year.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 05, 2017
    Unless you live where it is warm year round, I don't think your rosemary will be a perennial. I have mine in for the second winter and it does really well in a south window and just don't let it dry out too much before you water it. Use something like miracle grow on the soil only so you can use it for cooking without worrying about having fertilizer on it.

• Ana Bacallao Ana Bacallao on Dec 05, 2017
    I´m in South Florida and mine is planted on the ground with a East exposure. I don´t do anything special to it. So, I think it depends on where you are whether you can actually grow it outside on the ground.

• 27524803 27524803 on Dec 05, 2017
    One thing you might try.. is setting your plant or flower arrangement in the garage or screen porch (as long as it won't freeze there) at night.. most people have their furnaces and heaters set higher when they are at home.
    Most "hot house" plants are more comfortable around 60 degrees