Want to sell my house but its on a busy loud road, but can I do now?

+1
  • Susan Susan on Jan 07, 2018
    What attracted you to this house? Is your backyard fenced and private And safe for kids to play? Make your house cozy lookIng inside and out, set the price and hopefully you will get a sale, after all, you bought it.

• Debbie Debbie on Jan 07, 2018
    Thank you, but tractor/trailers and motorcycles go by. At the time I bought it, it was the only one in my zip code in 2005 before the stock market went low. 1st complaint from people are the traffic, and 2nd is the smoke, but I am controlling that.

• Ken Ken on Jan 08, 2018
    Talk to a Realtor in your area. He/she knows the market, can see your place, and advise you of worthwhile improvements and what price you should expect to realize. As they say on the TV commercials, every market is different. Most of us here are not in your market.

• Bernadette Staal Bernadette Staal on Jan 08, 2018
    There are many things that you can do if you want to spend a lot of money e.g. double glaze the windows, build a brick wall between the house and the road, plant an established hedge etc. If money is not available then you will just need to present the house as best as you can, perhaps paint the front so that the first impressions make people forget about the imperfections.