What is the best flooring for a kitchen?

+4
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 27, 2017
    What is your preference.this is no best.It is up to you to decide what will work in your situation

• Bol30011902 Bol30011902 on Dec 27, 2017
    I love ceramic with dark grout. Easy to clean. The only problem is if you drop a glass, it will shatter in a million PCs.

• Dreamin of Home Dreamin of Home on Dec 27, 2017
    I'm not sure and would like to know also. I have ceramic and it chips when something heavy is dropped on it. Then you have ugly spots that just look like you didn't clean it because the dark area of the tile under the surface shows through.

• Harleyron74 Harleyron74 on Dec 27, 2017
    Unfortunately, mine is laminate and not top shelf laminate. It looked great 5 year's ago when I bought it from the flipper but has gone down hill fast.
    My brother and sister in law has sheet vinyl that was put in at about the same time as mine and looks great. Of course, they don't have kids and don't allow street shoes in their home either.

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Dec 28, 2017
    We have a cork base- its really good for your back bc there's a bit of give. esp if you're standing on it for hours

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 28, 2017
    Being old and having lived in many houses, I think the best kitchen flooring is a good (thicker) sheet vinyl or vinyl tiles. Softer on your feet and don't chip like ceramic tile. Real wood was the next best, but you have to be aware of spills and it requires care. The one I liked least was laminate flooring....

• Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Dec 31, 2017
    I have ceramic tile