How to increase garage storage?

+2
Garage is full of boxes. How to make some space.

• Dfm Dfm on Jan 08, 2018
    can you make platforms in the rafters? house no. 2 had a storage platform on pulley system. big box diy store began with m.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 08, 2018
    https://www.hometalk.com/categories/organizing/garage

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jan 08, 2018
    We installed big box hardware white wireciated metal shelves everywhere. At the front of the garage going to the ceiling and even at the garage entrance over the garage door all the paint cans and infrequently used items were stored there.

I’ve also seen people install shelving brackets from the ceiling that’s an option too.

Heres a link to consider

• Kathy Kathy on Jan 08, 2018
    My fil has boxes and boxes of stuff, all the way back to the 40s. When he moved out of his home, my husband and I became the depository for his collection. We had to buy a few 6' tall shelves and we were able to store quite a few boxes on there. There are still plenty of boxes and bins still that need to be stored. One thing I saw that would well are shelves that are suspended from the ceiling.