How to store many suitcases in garage?

+5
We have many still in good shape suitcases of varying sizes too any and too big to sore under beds and closets etc , thinking to put them in garage, but need advice re: how to , on special . racks, floor, or against wall?
  • John Everett John Everett on Sep 26, 2016
    Stack them inside each other as much as possible. Put them inside trash bags, then put up on a shelf in the garage or attic.

• David David on Sep 26, 2016
    Yes.thanks a bunch

• Jcraw Jcraw on Sep 27, 2016
    PLEASE use clear trash/recycle bags (for virtually everything, and you can even make a list of what's inside. Throw in some of those moisture-absorbing packets that come with new shoes. Avoid the sea of black plastic

• Susan Smith Susan Smith on Sep 27, 2016
    my answers were the same except i would use the large space bags and suck out some of the air and put in not only moisture packets but also herbal packets to keep luggage smelling fresh.

• Michelle Michelle on Sep 27, 2016
    Throw in a dryer sheet in each one to help with the smell.

• Susan Smith Susan Smith on Sep 28, 2016
    then reuse dryer sheet for cleaning.....double usage out of one proudct.

• I do what John and Susan suggested. I live in a teeny tiny house and need every square inch of storage I can get. Since I only use them a couple times a year for airline travel, this is the best solution for me. Wherever you end up placing them, make sure everyone in your household knows where they are - in case of emergencies, natural disaster, etc.

• Chr4787838 Chr4787838 on Nov 19, 2016
    Store on rack in a weatherproofed garage. Stuff with inside out grocery bags filled with newspaper to absorb moisture and odors. On nice day in day in spring take out and allow to air out. Then repeat redoing in fall.