Cabinet top clutter solutions

+3
  • Mku9582943 Mku9582943 on Dec 13, 2017
    Well Shirley, I just saw on Pinterest the solution to clutter on counter top. It is more cabinet storage. If you don't have wall cabinets then it would be a good idea to put some up. They are not difficult o install but you do need a second pair of hands to reduce frustration. We tend to keep all appliance on the counter for so-called convenience access. That is when it becomes a routine and habit until alas that 'One day' you notice the clutter. At times a favourite friend coming over for a visit can be the catalyst for change. Good luck.

• Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Dec 13, 2017
    Baskets are helpful.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 13, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/diy/organize/kitchen/declutter-your-kitchen-counters-27883784

• SandyG SandyG on Dec 13, 2017
    Do you mean counter tops or top of cabinet, next to ceiling?

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Dec 14, 2017
    I use pretty baskets to organize the top of my fridge and cabinets- and I'm all about labels too. Then I have to discipline myself to actually stick to the system. But it makes all the difference

• Bee Bee on Dec 15, 2017
    I put everything back in the cupboard when I'm done ...can't stand clutter...looks better and easier to clean.