Help! How can I organize the pots, pans, baking dishes etc under the k

+13
Pots, cassarole, muffin pans, meatloaf pan, crock pot, strainers, Corning Ware, etc
q help how can i organize the pots pans baking dishes etc under the k
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 27, 2018
    https://www.hometalk.com/categories/organizing/kitchen/cabinets

• Mogie Mogie on Jan 27, 2018
    I recently made extra room simply by cleaning out my baking stuff. Ask yourself if you really need or use an item. I found that I didn't need 4 cookie sheets or 5 pots all the same size. Pull out wire drawers also helped. Some people use vertical slots to store cookie sheets and casserole dishes.

• Pg Pg on Jan 27, 2018
    Here are some ideas. From my own experience, if you have a particularly heavy item or items, installing a rolling shelf helps tremendously.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jan 27, 2018
    Add a shelf.........

Dish rack in to take Tins.........

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jan 27, 2018
    If you can find somewhere else for your onions, that container is taking up the space you need to organize it better. You could put all your cake pans, muffin tins, cookie sheets, etc. in that spot. Put the larger ones on the bottom and stack them by size. I actually put all my casserole pans in the cupboard above the stove since the ductwork for the fan makes the cupboard the perfect size for them. I keep cookies sheets in the drawer under the stove for lack of anywhere else where they fit without a problem because of the length, they fit perfectly on top of the broiler pan. You made a good start by fitting together pots, etc. that fit together by size. Without the onions in the cupboard you should have enough room to spread out a few things to make them fit better. I can't tell what is in the container on the shelf, but if you turn it so the short size faces out, that will give you a little more room.

• Lori Cohen Lori Cohen on Jan 29, 2018
    The best thing I found to organize my lids is to take a small wire shelf that you would use in a cabinet or closet and turn it upside down so all four legs are exposed. I then nailed in specific grates so it would not move around. Then I just lined up my lids and they totally stay organized!

• Kathy Aurigemma Kathy Aurigemma on Jan 29, 2018
    I bought 2 office step files to stack my pot lids in. Hope this helps

• Gracie Gracie on Jan 29, 2018
    I actually got rid of my lids and purchased silicone ones. One size fits all and they're very thin and easy to store.

• Lori Cohen Lori Cohen on Feb 04, 2018
    Grates or spokes? If you look at the picture that I took I am speaking about the top of the Shelf. When you turn it upside down and nail in the spokes or grates it will stay in place and then your Lids will not slip because they go into the spaces between each grate. Hope that helps!

• Debbie Debbie on Feb 06, 2018
    Use file folders for pot lids, or the tiered racks for pots.