How can I organize my counterspace so it doesn't appear cluttered?

+2

No room for air fryer and others in my cupboards so the counter is cluttered. What can be done to make it look better??

• Gk Gk on Aug 30, 2019

I keep any appliances that I don't use frequently in my lower cabinets, in my walk in pantry or on a shelf in my basement storage room. I don't use my instant pot or air fryer daily so I don't keep it on my counter. I had to totally reorganize all my kitchen cabinets to make room for things I do use frequently but not daily and store the things I only use once or twice a year so I can pull them out as I want to use them.

• Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Aug 30, 2019

You can put a shelf system in garage or basement to keep those things off counter.

• My laundry room is close to my kitchen. I keep things like my air fryer, crock pot, and large roastings pans in there. The bottom of a pantry would work well for storage of those items, too.

• Unexpected Elegance Unexpected Elegance on Aug 31, 2019

If you know someone handy, you have them extend the cabinet to the countertop. It could be like an appliance garage.

• Within the Grove Within the Grove on Aug 31, 2019

Do you have a pantry area?I place some of my appliances in there. Otherwise, make it part of your decor. Display cookbooks next to it, place it on a decorative tray, etc.