How to keep memory foam kitchen mats from moving around? Flimsy type

Jenn
by Jenn
we have three memory foam weighted mats on kitchen floor. They move very easily. At the end of the day the mats are halfway across the kitchen.

• Jcraw Jcraw on May 28, 2018

I’ve used “poster tack” from the dollar store. With my floor it Easily comes up because I don’t have grout. Its less grippy than museum tack.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on May 28, 2018

I would try the bathmat ones, ours had a rubberized coating on the bottom and they don't move at all.

• Sarah Sota Sarah Sota on May 28, 2018

next time you mop the floor, "mop" the bottom of the mats. They may be dust covered.

• Beth Beth on Jun 02, 2018

You don't say if your kitchen floor is vinyl or tile, but take out your trusty glue gun and run several lines of low-temp hot glue across the back and allow to dry. This should act like a rubberized back and help. They also sell grip-tape at home improvement stores for about $8 that keeps rugs from sliding; it might work on these.