How to keep memory foam kitchen mats from moving around? Flimsy type

Jenn
by Jenn
+3
we have three memory foam weighted mats on kitchen floor. They move very easily. At the end of the day the mats are halfway across the kitchen.

• Jcraw Jcraw on May 28, 2018
    I’ve used “poster tack” from the dollar store. With my floor it Easily comes up because I don’t have grout. Its less grippy than museum tack.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on May 28, 2018
    I would try the bathmat ones, ours had a rubberized coating on the bottom and they don't move at all.

• Sarah Sota Sarah Sota on May 28, 2018
    next time you mop the floor, "mop" the bottom of the mats. They may be dust covered.

• Beth Beth on Jun 02, 2018
    You don't say if your kitchen floor is vinyl or tile, but take out your trusty glue gun and run several lines of low-temp hot glue across the back and allow to dry. This should act like a rubberized back and help. They also sell grip-tape at home improvement stores for about $8 that keeps rugs from sliding; it might work on these.