How can I store and organize board games?

+2

my daughter has a TON of board games. Currently, they are overflowing in a big tote in the bottom of her closet. Any ideas on how I can store they but also keep them organized?

• Lisa Lisa on Feb 03, 2019

This was so helpful! Super creative ideas... thank you!

• K. Rupp K. Rupp on Feb 03, 2019

AHHHH!!! I feel your pain! I keep ours in a closet stacked on a shelf in our media room. They do get out of hand though if not put back carefully. I am thinking about using a cabinet in the tv unit. I personally think keeping them in their boxes is the best way to store them unfortunately! LOL. I have tried storing them other ways and it never works. KEY is getting the kids to put them back nicely!

• I keep ours in a cabinet in our dining room. They're grouped by size. As kids get older, they will stop wanting to play with some. Be sure to go through them regularly and get rid of the older ones.

• Homeroad Homeroad on Feb 08, 2019

In our house we put all the board games in plastic containers and put them on shelves. The cardboard box label can be taped to the side of the plastic bins so everyone knows what's inside.