How to make a hair accessory storage with wood and mason jars to hang?

+2
I saw this project before but wondering what type glue and just looking for ideas? Thanks!

• instead of glue, use plumbing clamps attached to the wood that you then tighten around the neck of the jar.

• B. Enne B. Enne on Jan 01, 2018
      I agree most of those holders are made using that method.

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Jan 01, 2018
    What you are looking for should be here:
    https://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=mason%20jar%20storage

• Cindy Cindy on Jan 01, 2018
    If you are looking to glue anything to the jars, I recommend E6000. It's a great adhesive for glass.

• Judy Judy on Jan 01, 2018
    Sara, if you have the old fashioned canning jar, that has the spring lid for closing, you may be able to use a needle, and put your string thru this area. It will be tricky to do so, but I am sure you can do this. Then, you can use this jar for any item you choose, to store or hide., or you may want to label the jar, for easy use. As long as you have a strong string on it, you can either hang it from a string, or put a pole thru it, whatever. In those jars, there is lots of spaces in the lid, that you can consider. Enjoy, as you apply these ideas., or you may want to tint each jar, for easy reference., also. Take care, J.