Backyard Ideas needed

+3
I have a 50' x 100' backyard. I've planted four trees, laid out a raised garden, put in a fire pit and have one established shade tree, the rest is dirt. What do I do with this!

• Susan Massey Susan Massey on Jan 05, 2018
    Add some topsoil if necessary and plant grass.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jan 05, 2018
    Artificial Grass or Gravel or Make a Patio, BBQ AREA, WATER FEATURE etc.

• Eroque022810 Eroque022810 on Jan 05, 2018
    What do you envision for that area,what has always been in your heart for a garden. Do you want a patio by the shade three to enjoy the summer. When you say laid out and planted was it symmetrical are you into English style gardens with low hedges everything in its place. Do you like water features like a fountain or a pond? It's seems like you would need to decide what is important for you to have,what can you keep up and what you absolutely do not want. So many options. Then once you figure that out just search here for inspiration and detailed instructions.

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Jan 05, 2018
    you could install a small pond or else a dry river with rocks

• Kris29 Kris29 on Jan 05, 2018
    Thank you so much! I wish I could have gotten the picture to download. The trees are symmetrical, hoping for them to be big enough one day for a hammock or two. I'm in Southern CA so any water feature will not work, still in a drought :-(
    A dry river and gravel sounds like a good plan.

• Kris29 Kris29 on Jan 05, 2018
    Backyard photo - finally!