How to make my front porch always looking pretty and tidy with plants

+2
  • Dfm Dfm on Dec 27, 2017
    i put some of my pots on the steps...the smaller ones, the larger-do across the front of the porch.

• Rahma Rahma on Dec 27, 2017
    Thanks Dfm. I always admire houses with steps but I don’t have steps just elevated level to my door that’s why I’m finding hard

• I'm on a slab and step envious too! I kind of line the edge of the garden closest to the sidewalk leading up to the house with assorted pots of plants that behave themselves (don't need a lot of pruning). I've also included a lot of scented plants such as scented geraniums, lavender, herbs, etc so if they get brushed up against they release a wonderful scent ~ which has received many compliments in the past :)

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Dec 28, 2017
    What if you added dimension by putting planters on plant stands? or raised planters to give it the look of not all being flat? I think you can add some nice color and dimension that way- keep us posted!