How can I widen a driveway?

+1

How can I widen a driveway from 1& 3-4 wide to 2 car wide?

• What is the surface of your driveway now? Are there are irrigation lines to consider?

• Pamela Pamela on Jan 31, 2019

Not knowing what the material of the existing one is, I suggest you dig out a space the width you need and a few inches deep. Then have gravel put in.

• You could do brick pavers on each side, gravel, or Quickcrete has forms you can use with the concrete to create something decorative too.

• Lynn Sorrell Lynn Sorrell on Jan 31, 2019

Way too many factors to consider can you show us picture of all 4 sides of driveway. Also some places(city,HOA,etc.)have codes that require certain regulations be followed for parking cars(ours says a certain depth of gravel needs poured and cars need to be so far up from sidewalk/streets due to water/utility lines running along public sidewalk and up along driveways--living in AZ our lines are not buried very deep because they do not freeze) post pic. for better help