How can I get rid of bats?

• Lyn29758101 Lyn29758101 on Jun 25, 2018
    I would also like to know.. Have had them in my attic for years, know one wants to remove because of echo system n such.
    Had some home repairs done recently n needed to clean the attic for new insulation.. Oh My the bat poop.. But got it cleaned w/ help n shop vac-masks,gloves n a very much appreciated kind Soul. Now have seen points of entery n being a woman need to come up with a solution inside n out..
    Good like to You Also; why are We so creeped out by such Good Creatures. 🙋

• Gina Romero Ramirez Gina Romero Ramirez on Jun 25, 2018
      I don't know. But the creep me out. So far they are just out on my patio, but I want them to live somewhere else.

• Michelle Leslie Michelle Leslie on Jul 22, 2022

Hi, since bats hunt at night, you need to find where they're getting in with a flashlight. Then have an exterminator come to get them out. They may even patch the entrance. If not, have that done. I love bats in our area, not I'm not so sure I'd want them in my house.

• If they are in the attic, you need to find the opening and seal it. Here's a link with more information:

https://www.familyhandyman.com/article/how-to-get-rid-of-bats-in-your-attic/