How to get rid of Potato bugs or rolly polly bugs?

• BillieandRob Linhart BillieandRob Linhart on Jun 20, 2017
    One way to remove potato bugs from plants is to physically pick them off and drown them in a jar of water. Sprinkling a thick layer of ash made from burning wood on the potato plants discourages the bugs from returning.

Another way to address a potato bug infestation is to apply need oil to the potato plants. This natural oil is safe for the potato plants, but it slowly breaks down the bug's exoskeletons causing them to dry out and die. Diatomaceous earth is a powder made from the exoskeletons of algae. Sprinkling it on potato plants helps drive away potato bugs by cutting into the waxy coating on their skin and potentially killing them.

• Nichole Eubanks Nichole Eubanks on Jun 20, 2017
    Get bug spray and grow plants to keep them away that they do not enjoy

• Barbara Baldwin Barbara Baldwin on Jun 20, 2017
    I refuse to use chemicals, but those pesky little critters won't listen to reason, either. Neighborhood skunks eat them, I know. Garter snakes might. I eventually had to grow in pots. Didn't work...but slowed em down if I brushed them away from under the pots every morning. Sorry I couldn't help..