What can I do with these endtables to match walls

+1
What can I do with This dark furniture to make it look better and to go wit my walls
q what can i do with these endtables to match walls
  • Chalk paint them in a lighter color.

• Dolores DeLuise Dolores DeLuise on Dec 31, 2017
    I agree. There are many videos on youtube explaining how to use chalk paint.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 31, 2017
    If you plan on painting the whole of the end tables, Perhaps you could by the pattern already on it and use two shades of the wall color, with one being lighter. If you only want accents on the table, I would paint either the inner square or the outer ring in a color that matches the walls. If you want to paint and only want accent with the green, paint the tables a color that will go with the rest of the décor, black, white, cream, whatever and just paint the outer or inner square, or even the line where the two meet and add accents on the rest of the table that can't be seen in the pictures.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Jan 01, 2018
    One solution that is fast, takes no time to dry, and has no clean up afterwards, is to cover the tops with fabric, or with a fabric runner.