No heating in microwave- how can I fix it?

• Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Jan 01, 2018
    It is probably old and needs to be replaced. If it is an expensive one or built in, have a repairman look at it.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jan 01, 2018
    Most microwaves these days are cheaper than repairing, why not upgrade to a newer one that you can use now. Most things aren't made to last as long as they used to. My first one lasted twelve years and even withstood three kids using it. Since then, they have last maybe six years or less, but I would be lost without one now.

• See 1 previous
      These days, ten years old is probably ancient. Get a new one that has everything you need on it, and enjoy it. Tell your hubby, sorry, but at ten years old it is not worth fixing a dinosaur. They don't always no the best, even if they always think they know everything. I usually just go along with him and do it my way anyway, ticks him off every time if comes out right for me doing it my way.

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jan 02, 2018
    I think I have to agree- 10 years is probably its lifespan but you can repurpose it!