Foam cushions

+3
Ok my Home Talker friends need a reasonable source for foam cushions for my couch. Nothing wrong with the couch- still great shape but the foam in the cushions just don't get it any more. Tried the support you can put between cushions and springs and that is when I decided it was the foam and not the springs. I really don't want to have to promise my first born to be able to get these!

• Dfm Dfm on Jan 05, 2018
    if you have a re upholsters supply store you can get good quality foam for replacement cushions. wrap it in batting, and recover it.

• Rose Rose on Jan 05, 2018
    Contact someone who reupholsters furniture. If you have three cushion on your couch, shouldn't cost you more than $100.00 and the job will look very professional.

• Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Jan 05, 2018
    You can buy 5" thick chair cushions at Joann Fabrics and can save money with a 40% coupon you can download.

• Judy Judy on Jan 05, 2018
    Check your cushions very carefully. Then check the springs. If either of these need replacing, then now is the time to fix these. We have had to replace the springs and all was just fine., or you could nail plywood under the cushions, and this would give you more support also. Best wishes, J.

• Cindy Cindy on Jan 05, 2018
    I am also a shopper of JoAnn Fabrics. I recommend that you go to a local fabric shop and explain what you are looking for. If they don't have it, they could probably point you in the right direction. Check out the coupons on their web site. They also have senior discount day. I think seniors can save 15% on Wednesdays.

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jan 05, 2018
    Fabric stores sell several thicknesses of foam. You cut it to size and insert it into your cushions. ☺️