How do I find replacement metal bands and coil spring for chair bottom

Kathy Lynch
by Kathy Lynch
I have an old wooden chair in the Mission style. The support for the cushion on the bottom is rusted and sagging. I don't know what this type of webbing is called or where to find it. My google searches have yielded nothing. Does anyone know? Picture being attached . Thank you!
  6 answers