3-Hole punched plastic edge strip magazine holders for ring binders

+5

Going through my late mother's stuff, found many packs of 3-Hole punched plastic edge strip magazine holders for ring binders. As I do not get any magazines, looking for ideas on using them for other projects. Hate to just throw them out.

q 3 hole punched plastic edge strip magazine holders for ring binders
  • Cheryl A Cheryl A on Apr 23, 2020

I use these for items I pull out of magazine and also for recipes. They work great for recipes I print online or from old ones I have saved. Also they can be used to hold greeting cards.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/108297566019260484/

• Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Apr 23, 2020

I use them to store letters, recipes, notes on house of repairs, warranties. Keep in binders. Also protects loose photos, etc. I use a ton of them.

• Beth Beth on Apr 23, 2020

Do you have any important papers? I like to keep important papers in this kind of protector because it will keep them safe from dust and moisture.

• Gk Gk on Apr 23, 2020

I made my recipe books for my children of all of their favorite recipes and used a ton of these! I also made Ancestry binders for them as well with copies of photos and other information I gleaned from Ancestry.

• Jeremy Hoffpauir Jeremy Hoffpauir on Apr 23, 2020

You could use them for a scrap book.

• Betsy Betsy on Apr 23, 2020

Hi Julie: If you craft, you can put your plans or patterns in them, or you can donate them to a thrift store or shelter- when they start taking donations again.

• Lucky Home Today Lucky Home Today on Apr 23, 2020

Donate them to the local library. I bet they would love to have it!

• Cathy Lemon Cathy Lemon on Apr 27, 2020

Use them to hold your manuals and instruction booklets that you get with new appliances, etc.