How can I repurpose plastic communion cups?

+2
I saved a hundred cups and don't know how to repurpose them. Any ideas?
  • Tammy Hawkins Tammy Hawkins on Dec 12, 2016
    There are some really great ideas for plastic cup projects. I found some pictures online that may help you. I have not attempted any of these projects yet, but the free standing snowman is going to be one of the first that I try. Depending upon the size of the cups, Mr. Snowman or a Ms Snowman(woman) would be adorable as table ornaments. I really like the hanging lighted orbs that can be used in a patio or garden, all year long. Let us know what you decide to make, and good luck!

• Cheryl Markus Reynolds Cheryl Markus Reynolds on Dec 12, 2016
    Communion cups are great for making Christmas ornaments or gift tags.
    Silver Bells: Paint them silver and glue 3 together. Glue a small sprig of greens to the top and a red ribbon for hanging. Angels: Paint them white and glue a wooden bead on the bottom, draw on a face, glue a pipe cleaner or piece of wire in the top of the bead for a halo and add a couple of feathers for wings. Ice cream soda: Paint the inside pink or brown, glue a large cotton ball or white pompom to the top rim, top with a small red pompom, add a string for hanging. You can hang them on the tree or tie them to Christmas presents. I have more ideas but there isn't enough space to put them all.

• Swinnen Lisette Swinnen Lisette on Dec 12, 2016
    Do you have an outside wall in your garden? a patio? Glue those cups on a board, plank and in each cup, drill a hole to put a light of an outside lightstring. Terrific on the patio, between a vertical gardenplants and so on.